Network Helpdesk Support
One of our insurance clients in Sydney is looking for a Network Helpdesk Support for a 2 months contract with a possibility of extension.
- Respond to user requests, solve problems, find solutions and/or refer problems to the appropriate individual.
- Carry-out basic system administration activities (server shutdown and start-up, verification of automatic system operations, management of access groups, demo servers).
- Participate in the implementation of AD (joining all computers and servers to IMS domain), perform basic network activities (account creation, password management, AD, DNS, DHCP, IP address allocation)
- Participate in the implementation of a DR plan for Sydney offices and remote staff, user and demo computing resources.
- Manage and maintain the phone system, phones, and softphones.
- Manage and maintain network (implement WiFi and redundant services (Internet, VPN) ) following corporate standards
- Implement data, software, and hardware security procedures in accordance with InfoSec recommendations.
- Monitor network for intrusion, appropriate use of work Internet, bandwidth utilization
- Promote security awareness (ISMS) and perform security audits on systems and accounts to ensure compliance.
- Manage and operate card swipe access system.
- In-depth knowledge in configuration and troubleshooting of:
- Windows 10, Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Windows Server, AD, DNS/DHCP
- TCP/IP networking (LAN/WAN/WiFi, VPN, VoIP)
- Computing Security principles
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram on 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.