Network Enterprise Architect
- 6 Months contract (on a view to extension)
- Melbourne CBD
- Rate Ranges from $1100/day to $1200/day Incl Super
Join an exciting network integration project to design and advise on the implementation of effective solutions and drive architectural outcomes. Provide technical oversight and guidance to further solution development. Guide technical and non-technical resources in developing complex network solutions. Provide support to the Project Manager regarding effort and estimates.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
- Certifications: Current MCSE, CCNP as a minimum. CCIE, CNE held in high regard
- Strong working experience Microsoft technologies and be conversant with Exchange, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory and network switches.
- Strong knowledge of LAN, WAN, VLAN and networking technologies, components and protocols.
- In depth technical configuration and delivery of, MPLS, Routing and Switching, ACI.
- Wireless and Load Balancing would be a plus.
- Ensure software versions, hardware and user configurations templates are maintained, and meet the standards.
- Understand the industry direction and new services to ensure speedy deployment to meet business demands.
- Drive the infrastructure forward to maintain currency, flexibility and high availability
- Demonstrated success at engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels, especially success at negotiating successful outcomes between stakeholders with conflicting and time-sensitive priorities. Solving complex problems Contribution to developing strategy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.