Network Engineer – Security
- Large Federal Department
- 12 months contract with * 2 years extensions
- Australian Citizens
One of our Federal Client is hiring Network Engineer- Security to provide technical direction / advice to Infrastructure staff and vendors performing professional services on behalf of the Federal client.
Strong understanding and expertise in the majority of the following networking technologies and skillsets: Technologies
- BGP o STP/MST/PVST
- Ethernet o DMVPN
- OTV o Nexus (VPC)
- Wireless (802.11)
- 802.1X Skillsets
- Load balancing – F5,
- Citrix, Cisco
- Firewalls – Cisco, Fortinet, Force point (formerly McAfee, formerly Sidewinder), Palo Alto
- ADFS for identity federation
- REST API programming
- Operating systems – Linux
Proven experience in implementing complex business solutions that are hosted on these technologies; specifically, the ability to develop and complete:
- Technical & security requirements
- Test considerations
- Operational concerns; and System constraints
Weighted Highly Desirable
Good understanding of the following:
- Virtualisation – VMware suite – Software Defined Data Centre including NSX o Cisco WIFI Environment
- Operational Monitoring solutions AKIPS & Cisco Prime
- Experience in the usage of systems configuration and change management processes and documentation standard in the Federal Government sector.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and be willing to undergo NV1 security clearance – this process can take some time.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.