Network Engineer( DevOps)
- Role : Network Engineer( DevOps)
- Location : Melbourne
- 6 months contract on a view to extend.
- Multiple roles
One of esteemed client is hiring Network Engineer (DevOps) to work on a large project to Design, build and implementation of Ciena’s (Cyan) Blue Planet Manage Control & Plan (MCP) and Multi Domain Service Orchestrator (MDSO). Blue Planet takes container-based micro-services software architecture and integrates advanced modelling, templating, and orchestration methodologies to provide a scalable, vendor-agnostic, highly programmable software platform.
The roles required to support the above activities would be needed to help the team define and build the framework to deliver a fully DevOps environment that utilise Ciena’s open API’s to provide integration with existing OSSs and other critical software systems, including network analytics, third-party SDN controllers and orchestration applications across the WAN.
Key skills required:
- BluePlanet MCP and/or MDSO, including Ciena’s DevOps/SDK tools (Manage Control & Plan (MCP) and Multi Domain Service Orchestrator (MDSO))
- Micro-services software architectures.
- Software design for SDN, API Communication Protocols (REST, RESTCONF, JAVA)
- Network orchestration and configuration knowledge specific to Ciena.
- SDN/NFV working experience
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps industry standards and tools for source control, build automation, deployment and testing.
- Experience with Open Source technologies – development, integration, deployment
- Generic Desired Skills:
- Agile developer, Design solutions, Open Daylight, distributed storage and processing, TOSCA/YANG data-modelling, Spring MVC, JSP, Application server, Web Services, HTML/CSS, Java scripts based UI frameworks, jQuery, JAVA IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, CVS/SVN, Git/Gerrit, ORM, Relational & Non-Relational Databases, Open Source JAVA based frameworks.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below with your updated resume in Word Format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: