Network Engineer (CCNA/ CCNP)
- IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
- CCNA/ CCNP certificates desired!
- 6 month contract w/ extensions
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer who has advanced configuration knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches. The successful applicant will join them on an initial 6 months contract for an asset refresh program; they will also have strong experience liaising with multiple vendors and coordination of project members as well as give recommendation on improvements to increase robustness and performance of networks.
To be considered for the role you will possess
- Advanced configuration knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches
- Understanding of LAN/ WAN and wireless networking technologies to support infrastructure solutions and designs
- Understanding of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience providing input into strategy and roadmap development in the network domain
- Experience supporting Business projects and initiatives as well as liaising with internal customers and vendors
- Current CCNA/ CCNP Certifications
The successful candidate will be proactive in nature with a positive attitude and strong problem solving skills. The candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and high attention to detail.
Please apply using the link below, calling Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12270 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.