- Perm role with Excellent Pay + Benefits
- Large Financial Organisation @Melbourne
Are you excited to work with word class Network Operations team who is responsible for operating and maintaining the health of client’s Enterprise network.
- Proactive monitoring and maintaining network systems and applications to ensure overall system availability and performance.
- Rapidly provide break-fix solutions to restore production system availability following outages.
- Safe execution of planned work to deploy production system changes & enhancements Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact.
- Effectively communicate issues to engineers within/outside the immediate team and implement resolutions/work-around to mitigate impacts.
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact
What you will bring:
- 7+ experience in networking with focus in Wireless technologies and proven crisis management skills
- Strong practical knowledge of implementing/troubleshooting wireless LAN controller and APs in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco/MIST etc.
- Strong practical knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols (examples: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and STP)
- Strong practical knowledge of Cisco platforms including 6500, Cisco 5500 & 8500 series WLC’s
- Experience in shell Scripting and/or coding languages such as Python, Perl, or Shell (bash, ksh, csh) or similar.
- Industry certifications such as CCIE (Wireless or RnS) or CWNA, CWSP, CWAP, CWDP, CWNE etc.
- ITIL certifications a plus
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.