Network Administrator- Werribee
- Immediate position starting from 16th May?
- 1 Month short term contract
- Werribee Location
Our client is currently looking for a Network Officer with
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of email messaging and archival system.
- Good experience with office 365,SCCM and cloud computing is a MUST
- Administration of the VMware virtualization environment.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft windows and active directory
- Good knowledge on enterprise level email, firewall and backup systems
- Management of the perimeter security and associated devices.
- Maintenance of the organization’s network hardware and software including the efficient running of the local and wide area networks, associated peripherals and communication links.
- Liaise and work alongside external contractors as part of authorized projects.
- Monitor and proactively respond to network security incidents.
- Manage the anti-virus protection for the entire network.
- Configuration and maintenance of network monitoring and reporting tools.
- Administration of the wireless infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the network environment
- Administration of Active Directory and Microsoft SMS.
- Purchase hardware, software and a range of related services and liaise with external suppliers; install, test and upgrade hardware and software.
- Provide user support through a Help Desk facility.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT Team through actively and proactively recommending improvements in process, procedures and organization.
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12251