Role: .Net Developer
Duration:06 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for .Net Developer, will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces. A primary function of this position is to provide a key role in successfully delivering software solutions through the application of leading edge skills and knowledge in software development. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
* Demonstrated experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising SDLC methodology;
* Demonstrated ability to conduct queries, integrate solutions with data held in SQL server instances perform maintenance on SQL server instances;
* Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
* Demonstrated capability of excellent team work ethics, being able to work autonomously, including planning, prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers; and
* Demonstrated high level spoken and written communication skills, liaison and negotiation skills, dealing professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all Organisational levels.
* Developing solutions and plugins/extensions to existing solutions in C# utilizing the .NET framework and other supplied SDKs;
* Monitoring, updating and extending Apache Tomcat services (web experience also desirable);
* Integrating solutions with data held in SQL Server instances.
The response will:
* Excellent team work ethics and high level spoken and written communication skills, liaison and negotiation skills;
* Ability to work autonomously, including planning, prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
Must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6560 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: