.Net Technical Lead
- Permanent career Opportunity with leading Insurance Org!
- Salary on offer up to $145K plus Super
The role’s primary focus will be responsible to lead application design and development activities across client’s digital products, whilst also ensuring development teams adhere to best practices to deliver high quality applications built using .NET and Sitecore that meet or exceed the business and customer expectations.
- Lead the development and execution of technical projects from inception through to its final production and deployment
- Lead/Deliver application solution design for new ideas/initiatives coming into Digital. This includes working with architecture team, digital portfolio and wider business
- Plan the long-term strategic architecture and hosting platform for client digital Sitecore platform
- Ensure the quality, consistency and timeliness of all Sitecore / .NET development work are within project schedules
- Define development guidelines and set the industry standard best practices for application development
- Review requirements and provide technical solution and estimates
- Provide technical leadership, coach and mentor development teams
- Contribute to the broader client adoption of Sitecore, including working with other departments and teams to share knowledge, standards and IP
- Demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain
- Always strive to improve our CI/CD processes, working closely with our DevOps team
- Monitor and assist other developers in building and integrating automated tests for their work
- Keep abreast of the latest Sitecore initiatives along with broader digital technologies to produce creative and innovative solutions for Digital
- Use appropriate systems and tools to record and manage activities. Ensure that technical designs and decisions are appropriately documented
- Ensure that all the activities and deliverables comply with the requirements, client’s policies, architectural principles and they perform well in the current Applications in terms of functionality and performance
- Participate in identifying process, quality and system improvements, continuously learn new techniques, methodologies and technologies, look for and initiate improvement initiatives and implement these via getting approval from management
- Work collaboratively with other team members as well as the wider Digital team including mentoring and training other team members
- Other responsibilities as directed by management.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
- Excellent Sitecore / .NET / C# experience including Web Services development and deployment. Microsoft certification advantageous but not mandatory
- Excellent client-side development skill set
- SQL Server, Oracle or other SQL experience mandatory, experience with NoSQL databases advantageous
- Experience with cloud services advantageous
- Experience with Agile, Lean and Human Centred Design methodologies advantageous
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Experience in application design and architecture
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Sitecore, C# programming language in .NET
- Significant development experience using MVC framework and multi-tier architectures
- Experience with SQL databases (preference MS SQL)
- Significant experience with front end development tools including but not limited to; HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX and exposure to Angular/React frameworks
- Experience with Azure cloud services and DevOps processes for building and deploying applications in the cloud
- Demonstrated familiarity with multiple delivery methods and approaches – waterfall, agile etc.
- Demonstrated experience with digital delivery cycles and methods
- Solid knowledge of Application Systems industry best practices
- Knowledge of the health insurance business (desirable)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.