.Net Full-Stack Developer
- .Net Full-Stack Developer
- 6 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Largest Insurance Company
What we need:
- 5-8 years of experience in software development with extensive experience working enterprise environments.
- Knowledge and experience in doing detailed solution design and technical documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse application development and infrastructure teams to achieve common project goals. Good consulting and client communication skills
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and project teams at different levels and able to influence, convince and facilitates to achieve right business outcomes.
- Flexible in working in different environments – independently, in a team and when necessary lead a team.
- Prove experience in working in diverse SDLC such as waterfall and agile environment using SCRUM methodologies.
- .Net, C# and .Net Core are mandatory.
- Restful Services and Web API are mandatory.
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud development technology are mandatory.
- SOAP API design and development are mandatory.
- Experience in handling request for Cloud services deployment activities are mandatory.
- APIM design and development are mandatory.
- Experience with SOA, Rest and Micro Services Architectural principle and worked with various design patterns.
- Oracle 10g backend database and MS SQL Server
- Experience with unit test and mocking frameworks: NUnit, XUNIT, MSTEST, MOQ, etc
- Experience with using the latest MS Visual Studio, VSTS, GitHub
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.