.Net Full-Stack Developer
- .Net Full-Stack Developer
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extension
- Large Insurance firm
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source .Net Full Stack Developer for a Large Insurance Company @ Melbourne CBD
What we need:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with extensive experience working enterprise environments.
- Knowledge and experience in doing detailed solution design and technical documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse application development and infrastructure teams to achieve common project goals.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and project teams at different levels and able to influence, convince and facilitates to achieve right business outcomes.
- Flexible in working in different environments – independently, in a team and when necessary lead a team.
- Prove experience in working in diverse SDLC such as waterfall and agile environment using SCRUM methodologies.
- A leader characteristics and attributes.
- C# and .Net Core (ver 2.1)
- Restful Services and Web API
- Knowledge and working experience in the Azure Platform
- Experience with SOA, Rest and Micro Services Architectural principle and worked with various design patterns.
- Oracle 10g backend database and MS SQL Server
- Experience with unit test and mocking frameworks: NUnit, XUNIT, MSTEST, MOQ, etc
- Experience with using the latest MS Visual Studio, VSTS, GitHub
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts such as CI/CD
- Knowledge and experience with the Apigee API Platform is highly advantageous.
- Experience on MS Dynamics CRM, Winforms and WCF development are advantageous
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.