.Net Developer with Sitecore
- Permanent role
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary ranges from $120k -145K base+ super
- Develop high-quality solutions that leverage existing client code libraries, patterns and architectural techniques where they exist. Look for opportunities to extend and improve existing code libraries using industry-standard best practices.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Provide Sitecore and .Net technical expertise.
- Review requirements, provide technical solutions and assist with estimations and planning
- Undertake design and development activities, including coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration areas in .NET domains and other related technologies.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and promote usability best practices.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Minimum 4+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Minimum 6 months of extensive experience in developing Sitecore Digital re-platform projects.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Experience using TDS, Glass, Synthesis or another major ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore.
- Experience on Sitecore Headless, Helix and exposure to Azure Cloud Hosting platforms is a plus.
- Have demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain using the mocking framework and DI principles.
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS.
- Experience in agile methodology and working within cross-functional teams
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.