.Net Developer (Azure, DevOps)
- .Net Developer (Azure, DevOps)
- Excellent Rate
- 6 months Contract on a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source .Net Developer (Azure, DevOps) for one of our Large tier1 bank at Melbourne CBD.
The Senior Analyst Engineer will be an engineer position within the Podium Technology team, assisting driving forward the health and currency of the CLIENT Podium asset, ensuring business change demand is appropriately delivered whilst maintaining the latest software development and testing practices.
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies
- Agile / JIRA -3 + years’ experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS & PaaS
- Expertise with server operating system from Windows 2008 -2016.
- Enterprise experience with design, implementation and operation of Microsoft platforms technologies -Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions. -Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
What you need to have :
- DevOps capability (Azure, Jenkins, CICD, GitHub)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.