Duration:12 months on extendable basis
One of our federal Client is hiring for .Net Developer to provide specialist technical services in the Business Operation Support (BOS) Section for development, delivery and support of bespoke business applications.
- Highly developed application design, development, and implementation skills. This includes a sound understanding of structured application lifecycle management methodologies and application development concepts such as UML, data analysis and modelling, rapid application development, prototyping and agile approaches to solution delivery, web services and object oriented analysis, design and programming principles.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for System development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development, quality assurance, support, and management frameworks for ICT Service Delivery. This includes contributing to maintenance and improvement of the development environment, tools, practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement business system solutions to agreed time, cost and quality requirements as both a team lead and team member.
- Utilise and promote best practice methodologies for application development and management.
The response will:
- Provide an overview of 800 words or less describing the experience and success developing and supporting applications using Microsoft development tools and platforms, specifically .Net
- Address the criteria in relation to relevant skills set out at items above (no more than 400 words for each skill in item).
The security clearance level for this position is: NV1 OR NV2
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6560 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: