- Highly developed application design, development, and implementation skills. This includes a sound understanding of structured application lifecycle management methodologies and application development concepts such as UML, data analysis and modelling, rapid application development, prototyping and agile approaches to solution delivery, web services and object oriented analysis, design and programming principles.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development, quality assurance, support, and management frameworks for ICT Service Delivery. This includes contributing to maintenance and improvement of the development environment, tools, practices and procedures.
- Experience creating and maintaining web-sites and web-applications that are compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience creating and maintaining applications that are secure and meet security assessment criteria. Including familiarity with the Australian Government Information Security Manual; experience with secure coding standards e.g. Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Application packaging skills and experience with of version control and implementation management approaches.
- Well-developed technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
The response will:
- Provide an overview of 800 words or less describing the experience and success developing and supporting applications using Microsoft development tools and platforms, specifically .Net/C#.
- Address the criteria in relation to relevant skills set out at items above (no more than 400 words for each skill in item).
The security clearance level for this particular position is: NV1 OR NV2
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12573