Australian Capital Territory
The IT Solutions section, within the client’s Branch, develops, maintains and supports the client in-house developed software applications that form an integral part of the client’s operations.
Client is committed to the APS values of being impartial, committed to service, accountable, respectful and ethical.
Key position responsibilities:
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
Key Skill Set
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Demonstrated experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.