- .Net Technical Lead
- Melbourne CBD
- Perm role
- Large Healthcare Organisation
- Work Life Balance and Opportunity to work with large team
Adaps has been scouted to source MS.Net Technical Lead for a Large Healthcare organisation in Melbourne.
Following is the required skill set.
- .NET 4.0/4.5 C# and VB.NET
- Angular JS 1.3+
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0+
- WCF Web Service
- T-SQL and SQL Server
- Silverlight 5.0 (some knowledge)
- Web API RESTful Service
- HTML 5
- Must have good coding and integration skills.
- Must be able to do requirements gathering from the client, document and enable the offshore delivery team to deliver as per the SLA
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have good team management skills.
Good to Have:
- Kendo UI
- Entity Framework
- CSS Bootstrap
- ASMX Web Service
If you have the passion of coding and wanted to work with large teams for building a world class healthcare application , this is the right job for you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: