- 12 month contract + extensions
- Citizens Required
- Opportunity to join a large federal government agency
One of our federal Client is hiring for .Net Developer to provide specialist technical services in the Business Operation Support (BOS) Section for development, delivery and support of bespoke business applications.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies.
- Your response should make reference to the following where applicable including levels of experience and complexity of work undertaken:
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- SQL Server 2012+
- MS IIS
- WCF services
- REST Services
- SharePoint 2013+
- A demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a teammember and/or individually
- K2 Blackpearl
- Smart Client Software Factory
- Demonstrated practical experience as a CRM Dynamics (2015) Developer and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies.
- Must be a Australian citizen
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below ,Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: