- Federal Government Agency /Australian Citizen with Police check
- Initial Contract till June 2018 + on a view to extend
- Canberra based position – Multiple openings
- Competitive contract rate based on full time hour
One of our Federal Client is hiring Senior .net developers to meet the needs of the Department and our business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies.
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- WCF services
- SQL Server 2012+
- MS XML Web Services and XSL/XSLT
- MS IIS
- SharePoint 2013+
- Extensive experience in displaying initiative and working collaboratively with numerous stakeholders to deliver technical solutions within a multi-tier enterprise environment.
- A demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and/or individually
- Demonstrated practical experience as a CRM Dynamics (2013+) Developer and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies.
- Smart Client Software Factory
- K2 Blackpearl
How to apply
Please apply using the link below through your updated profile. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: