- Net Developer
- Contract for 12 months
- Location: Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance is a must
One of our federal department is hiring .Net Developer @ Sydney region.
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS ASP .NET
- MS MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012
- MS TFS
- MS C# 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- MS ADO .NET
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution or Mobile App Development.
- Experience in the development of Unit and Regression Test Suites.
- Experience in object orientated design and UML using Enterprise Architect or similar tools.
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV .For any clarifications please contact Illa on (03) 8365 9439.