Murex Technical Engineer
- Murex Technical Engineer
- Permanent opportunity
- Sydney – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer up to $165K Inc Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Be responsible for providing advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in your area of expertise/responsibility
- Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- The ability to adapt quickly and problem solve in a complex environment.
- Will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining application software to meet business needs.
- The Murex Technology team supports client’s Global FX and Commodities trading business. It is a multi-discipline team which needs to support a 24/7 application, as well as designing, developing and testing technology solutions.
What you will bring:
- Experience of Trade Integration in Murex or Calypso platform
- Knowledge of PL Analysis at deal and portfolio level
- Implementing changes that are Risk related, such as Rate curves configuration
- Product knowledge in any of the following asset classes, FX, IRDs, Fixed Income, Bonds, Commodities, Equities.
- Initial diagnosis of problems, for a system or sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking, and escalation to ensure resolution
Technical knowledge in the following areas will be preferred:
- Knowledge of Murex 3.1 preferred (or like vendor applications such as Calypso), along with the technical configuration and management of platform services.
- Some experience in the following: GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins, scripting (shell & Perl), SQL, Control-M, Unix and Java process knowledge.
- Design, development and maintenance of Murex workflows to manage import/export events of trades and statics data with external systems
- Front office Trading or Market Risk knowledge
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its