MS Dynamics Developer
- Multiple positions
- 12 months contract with possible extension
- Large Federal Client @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client
The Microsoft Dynamic Developer will work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate business requirements into a quality application.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes.
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting.
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have.
- Develop & Implement workflows
- Upgrade the MS Dynamic CRM application by following the upgrade steps.
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements.
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA & LLD.
- Strong development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Sound knowledge of integrating CRM with the other third-party systems.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively.
- Sound documentation and reporting/communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.