MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- Melbourne CBD
- 12months contract
- Large Insurance client
Are you a MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant and looking for a long term contract and willing to work with Large Insurance client @ Melbourne CBD.
Be an integral part of the Applications Development and Support team to meet business expectations in the .NET Application Support environment.
- The job’s primary focus will be across leading, analysis, design, coding, supporting the existing .Net and MS Dynamics CRM applications & environments with an expectation of contributing to testing and implementation activities.
- This role includes application support, development of enhancements and work closely with project team to work on different projects.
- The person should be able to understand the end to end solution design and should make a call if solution design meets operation needs.
Academic/ professional qualifications
- Minimum experience in similar team leader (or equivalent) role.
- At least 4 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM development and Solution design.
Ideal experience & delivered performance
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Development experience in multi-tier architectures mandatory
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading user research and usability testing
- Ability to function as a thought leader as well as an individual contributor
- MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamic 365) is advantageous
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM mandatory
- Experience in Azure, Sales force, CRM Portals, SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services and BizTalk advantageous
- Great analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Great customer facing skills and stakeholder expectation management skill.
- Ability to work with external suppliers to deliver common goals
- Excellent Solution Development & Service Delivery skills
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” to achieve the business outcome
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration advantageous
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- Website: www.adaps.com.au