MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- 6-12 months contract
- Great work Culture
- Large Insurance Company
Adaps has been scouted to source MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant for a Large Insurance company in Melbourne.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics, as a Technical Consultant or Developer
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Development experience in multi-tier architectures mandatory
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading user research and usability testing
- Ability to function as a thought leader as well as an individual contributor
- MS Dynamics CRM (Dynamic 365) is advantageous
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM mandatory
Good to Have :
- Experience in Azure, Sales force, CRM Portals, SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services and BizTalk advantageous
Generic skills :
- Great analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Great customer facing skills and stakeholder expectation management skill.
- Ability to work with external suppliers to deliver common goals
- Excellent Solution Development & Service Delivery skills
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” to achieve the business outcome
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration advantageous
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: