MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- MS Dynamics experience in a Software solutions fast paced environment
- New/ Exciting projects
- Melbourne CBD location
- Open for both contract & permanent position
The ideal candidate will be a proficient database and analytics strategist who takes a solutions-orientated approach to CRM systems development.
You will ideally have a background in CRM, from software development houses. You must have proven experience managing external agencies and working with a number of key decision makers stakeholders.
You will assist in the growth of the existing CRM practise. Working across a range of CRM projects, your previous experience will see you engaging closely with key business stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver technical/functional specifications for existing CRM projects to a wide variety of clients.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2013, 2015/2016
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- A strong technical background, including MS Dynamics CRM configuration and implementation experience (ideally with CRM 4.0 up to 2013 and CRM 2015/2016)
- customer facing capability and strong communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of CRM and marketing industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and time management skills
This a fantastic opportunity within a large enterprise environment. Apply now for immediate consideration or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 for a confidential discussion