MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- 6 Months Contract
- Largest Insurance Client
- Melbourne VIC
- Work collaboratively with the other IT functions in responding to Business unit requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing .NET and MS Dynamics CRM-related applications systems.
- Participate in identifying process and system improvements for the Application Support team and, more specifically, in the .NET domain.
- Actively collaborate with and assist other members of the .NET team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities.
- Undertake feasibility studies of changes to .NET-related applications for proposed business projects/enhancements in order to provide high-level sizing.
- Undertake system analysis, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end-deliverables.
- Undertake manual and automated test activities as per agreed unit test coverage and ensure that adequate evidence can be produced as and when required.
- Ensure that application deliverables comply with the quality requirements defined by the Quality Assurance area.
- Manage & track as directed the various development components of projects/enhancements to ensure agreed targets are achieved.
- Keep abreast of industry ‘best practice’ methods in Applications Solution development.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the .Net Team Lead.
Ideal experience & delivered performance
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Business process engineering
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 & 2016- 365
- Workshop facilitation, storyboarding and prototyping
- Requirements gathering from a range of stakeholders across the business
- Development and documentation of functional requirements and functional design
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.