MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $140k to $150k base + super
The purpose of this role is to enhance and optimise client Services’ business processes through enabling efficient workflow and decision-making.
This role reports to the Head of Delivery Governance, ADF HS and will require a proactive problem-solver that is able to combine business acumen with technical skills to design and build solutions for multiple business initiatives to set timelines and levels of quality in a fast-paced, complex environment.
The role will liaise closely with other areas of the ADF HS team, including Operations, Continuous Improvement & Innovation, Contract Management, Provider Relations, Commercial Management, Technology and Risk & Governance.
The key performance indicators for this role are quality, timeliness, cost management and stakeholder management.
Business Intelligence Delivery
- Drive business outcomes through data quality and integrity.
- Deliver data and system changes to support Client ADF Health Services’ integration, provider platform and analytics platform.
Desired Business Outcomes
- Work closely with Product Owner and business stakeholders to scope and initiate new work items.
- Design and build solutions to agreed project scope within required timeframe, cost & quality constraints.
- Ensure agreed business outcomes are delivered with full business engagement.
- Effectively manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Ensure high quality weekly Project Status Reports.
Relationship Building and management
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to ensure projects are initiated, executed, deployed and closed effectively and efficiently.
- Develop trusted relationships with the ADF HS LT, business stakeholders, IS and sponsors for all projects in the Program.
- 1-3+ years Microsoft Dynamics 365 development and CRM data model design
- Advanced SQL knowledge including experience working with MSSQL.
- Experience working with Azure AD.
- Strong analytical skills working with unstructured datasets.
- Ability to identify, design, develop and implement creative technical solutions to solve operational or commercial challenges.
- Strong communication skills and able to engage with non-technical stakeholders to provide advice, guidance and updates.
- Prior health industry data experience including knowledge of industry inputs such as MBS, AR-DRG, DVA, etc
- Experience or knowledge in Infrastructure design
- Experience working in the fields of business intelligence, analytics or data optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of R programming language
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.