MS CRM Technical Developer
Role:MS CRM Technical Developer
Job Type: Perm Role
One of Large IT client is hiring MS CRM Technical Developer for their upcoming project.
- 8+ years of experience in software development with extensive experience working enterprise environment and leading a team of 2 or 3 developers
- Knowledge and experience with technical documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with the MS CRM and Azure platform is advantageous.
- MS .Net Framework 3, 4 and latest, using C#.
- Knowledge on .Net Core and Asp.net Core is advantageous.
- Experience with SOA, Rest and Micro Services Architectural principle and patterns.
- Experience with Azure platform development is advantageous.
- MS CRM (latest version) is advantageous.
- Oracle 10g backend database and MS SQL Server
- Experience with unit test frameworks: NUnit, MSTEST and MOQ
- MS Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio Online
- MS TFS 2013
- Resharper, Infragistics & Telerik Controls
- MS TFS Build and MS Release Management
- Unit Tests: MSTEST, MOQ and TDD.
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553 or connect on LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/amrita-sehgal-b0b03929
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements
Connect with Adaps: