6 Months contract opportunity in Melbourne
Developer: Object-oriented code design & development skills
- MongoDB experience (as a developer) or other document database
- JSON Data modeling experience
- Understanding of query patterns
- High availability database deployment architecture
- Microservices and API’s
- Experience in cloud technologies and architectures (Don’t need to be certified and they aren’t fussy as to whether its gcp/azure or AWS)
- MongoDB Developer certification
- MongoDB University course completion
Nice to Have:
- Backend dev – node, react is a bonus.
- Support front end – much stronger MongoDB.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: