Cloud Service Developer
- Cloud Service Developer
- Initial Fixed term Contract to end of Dec 2022 (long term project, likely 3+ years)
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary ranges from $115K-130K base + super
- Be an integral part of the Digital .NET API team to meet business expectations in the mobile and web
- The job’s primary focus will be across, coding, analysis, design, and supporting the existing .Net APIs, associated applications & environments.
- This role is primarily focused on API development and working closely with the mobile, web, support and environment teams to work on new and existing features.
- The person should be capable to design end to end solutions and provide feedback on others solution design(s) to ensure they meet operation needs.
- Work collaboratively with the other IT functions in responding to Business unit requirements that underpin the day to day activities of existing .NET APIs for mobile apps.
- Participate in identifying process and system improvements for the mobile API team and, more specifically, in the .NET domain.
- Actively collaborate with and assist other members of the .NET teams in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training and at times leading development activities.
- Undertake feasibility studies of changes to .NET-related applications for proposed business
- projects/enhancements in order to provide high-level sizing.
- Undertake system analysis, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end-deliverables.
- Ensure that proposed technical design complies with the application architectural principles.
- Undertake coding activities that comply with the intention of the Technical specification, using judgement and communication skills to alter where appropriate.
- Undertake manual and automated test activities as per agreed unit test coverage and ensure that artefacts are available to satisfy any audit compliance.
- Ensure that application deliverables comply with the quality requirements defined by the Quality Assurance area.
- Keep abreast of industry ‘best practice’ methods in Applications Solution development.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Development Manager, Mobile & Cloud Technologies.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Typically require a tertiary qualification in an IT discipline
- Relevant tertiary qualification at degree level
- Minimum experience in similar role.
- Minimum 1 year using Azure cloud platform
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET Technologies and preferably REST APIs
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.