Mobile Banker – Home Lending Executive
- Mobile Banker – Home Lending Executive
- Permanent opportunity with Tier1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary ranges from $120k – 140k (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Benefits: Car will be given, phone, laptop, fuel bill be paid
- Enjoy seamless systems & industry-leading time to unconditional approval
- Fantastic workplace culture – be supported by a collaborative team & influential Leader
- Help customers achieve their financial goals in this rewarding, impactful role
- Educating customers on Client’s suite of Lending products – clearly articulating the features of each
- Expanding your portfolio of customers and continuously striving to build high-quality referral networks
- Gauging and maintaining trusted relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities, referrals and community presence
- Supporting strategic initiatives designed to improve productivity, efficiency and growth within your portfolio and region
- Demonstrating and promoting Client’s core values, always, focussing on delivering a professional, seamless and efficient service to our customers
Your skills & experience
- Established, significant experience in Home / Mortgage Lending or Credit products
- Self-motivation and dedication to work in a highly autonomous role
- Charisma, drive, ambition and a genuine appetite to help customers achieve their financial goals!
- A passion for building strong relationships within your community and surrounding network
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with superior stakeholder management experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.