Migration System Admin (Wintel specialist)
- Migration System Admin (Wintel specialist)
- 6 Months
- Understanding of both server hardware & server operating system deployment, configuration, testing & administration.
- Ability to Design, install, configure, optimize and document Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 environments:
- File and Print Server Migrations
- Microsoft Cluster Service (Windows 2003) and Failover Clustering (Windows 2008 and 2012)
- Active Directory and DNS
- Demonstrates specialist understanding in at least one of the following migration tools: DoubleTake, Platespin, VMWare vCenter Converter, VMWare Tools, Robocopy, AppZero
- Understanding of script debugging & automation principles with prior experience of working in PowerShell, VBScript and associated scripting/mark-up languages (e.g. Batch files, HTML, and XML).
- Experienced troubleshooting to a specialist level within Microsoft Windows Server Network Infrastructures.
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Core Windows Network Services
- Advanced Windows Network Services
- Network technologies
- DNS records – A, PTR, CNAME.
Technical background in one or more of the following is considered as advantage:
- Private Cloud and Virtual Private Cloud technologies
- Hypervisor technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare,)
- Experience with Backup solutions
- Experience with Storage Solutions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.