Midlevel Developer – Mainframe COBOL, JCL, IMS
- Midlevel Developer – Mainframe COBOL, JCL, IMS
- 6 Months Contract Opportunity (on a view to extension for long term)
- Rate on offer upto $560/day
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
About the role:
- The main purpose of this role is to develop software solutions following the SDLC and Agile
- (occasionally) methodology. The role will primarily involve programming, testing and
- implementation of technology solutions aligned with business objectives.
- To be considered for this role, you will have current software development experience,
- experience in development, an understanding of relational database principles and strong
- programming and debugging skills.
- You will also have the ability to understand and speak at a technical and non-technical level to
- effectively communicate with various levels of internal stakeholders, as well as have good
- listening and probing skills to get the best understanding of problems described.
Experience and skills:
- Proven software development experience
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude
- Essential development experience in COBOL, JCL, IMS, VSAM & DB2; Other preferable
- experience include Easytrieve, CLIST & OPC; all in mainframe environment
- Understanding of the SDLC & Agile Methodology
- Applications knowledge is beneficial
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.