- Drupal Developer
- Employment Type: Temporary contract
- Start Date: 24 June 2019
- End Date: 16 August 2019
- Develop Drupal 8 module and systems architecture.
- Building and coding full customs and editable templates in Drupal 8
- Assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with Drupal 8
- Analyse project requirements and propose solutions utilising standardised design methodologies.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to identify best practices, opportunities for site enhancement across design and development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Drupal Front End Development and is abreast with the most current modules, templates and themes.
- Demonstrated experience on managing deadline driven development projects
- Demonstrated Drupal site building, theming and module building experience
- Excellent understanding of Drupal 8 theme layer and pre-processing
- Excellent understanding of Drupal 8 and custom theme development
- Proficiency in Linux environments
- Strong understanding in PHP and MySQL
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment and strong understanding of software development lifecycle
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.