Full stack .NET/Azure Developer
One of our logistics client is looking for a Microsoft Azure developer to join their team for a 3 months contract with a view to extend. Experience/Exposure to Azure iPaaS Tools (Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Function Apps, C#) for ETL, ESB, EDI and Messaging Integration Solution.
Role 1 – Azure – Web API Developer
- Technical leadership in the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Programming Microsoft .NET 4.5 with C# 5.0, LINQ, Async, XAML, WCF, oData feed in Web API, Entity Framework 6 and etc.
- WPF 4.5 and Windows 8 Store Line of Business Application Development. Extensively use Prism 5, MVVM Light, Async, IoC container, Telerik Controls.
- Design Pattern:
Role 2 – Azure Logic App Developer
- Understanding customers needs and clearly documenting design outcomes
- Building Logic Apps and re-writing orchestration with Logic Apps
- Connect Logic Apps and BizTalk ports to the Azure Service Bus
- Connect to EDIAS2: schemas, configure parties, confirmations mechanise etc.
- Building complex mapping using XSLT
- Connect to different end points such as: FTP, SFTP, POP2, SMTP, WCF services, Azure Services etc.
- Building a specific solutions using custom pipelines and orchestrations
- Maintain and configure Azure environments and subscriptions including Network, Storage, Monitoring etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6500 for JobId #12970.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: