Microsoft Server Administrator
- Initial 2 month contract w/ extensions
- Must be available for IMMEDIATE start
- MSCA desired
We are in search of an experienced Systems Administrator to provide level 3 support. The role will predominantly be a systems operations (BAU), server management, install, administer, and support related infrastructure projects. This will be an initial 2-month contract role with view to extend. Although this will start as a BAU/ Maintenance role – there may be projects coming up that you may get involved with.
- Current MSCA
- Competency with Windows Server technologies (Server 2003, 2008, 2012);
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server technologies (2005, 2008, 2014);
- Experience supporting applications in an enterprise size organisation primarily on Microsoft technologies;
- Deploying releases as supplied by internal/ external software developers;
- Responding to incidents and service requests for particular applications fed through from the Service Desk.
Apply now online with a Word version of your CV or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12012.