Microsoft Dynamics CRM .Net Developer
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM .Net Developer
- 06 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay
- Parramatta Sydney
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
Adaps has been scouted to source “Microsoft Dynamics CRM .Net Developer“ for a Large Government Organization @ Parramatta Sydney.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces. A primary function of this position is to provide a key role in successfully delivering software solutions through the application of leading-edge skills and knowledge in software development. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
To deliver Analysis, Design and Deployment of IT solutions to support the Australian Currency Tracking and Recognition System project. The project will involve configuring and enhancing existing Client Platforms to assist investigators in managing assets used in crime investigation.
- Provide strong development solutions, plugins/extensions to existing solutions in MS Dynamics 365 utilising the .NET framework and other supplied SDKs and libraries;
- Provide strong development skills for responsive design targeting cross platform solutions.
- Provide skills of relational database design concept;
- Provide skills of integrating solutions with heterogeneous data sources including structured and non-structured data sources;
- Provide .NET programming services for the project, particularly with respect to developing custom workflows/plugins and web resources for Dynamics 365
- Undertake project team system design, development, unit testing and implementation in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements and develop and implement robust solutions that meet user requirements;
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications;
- Ability to work and participate in an agile (scrum) environment;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues, and provide assistance and advice to end users;
- Create a variety of documentation including technical procedures and diagrams, and operational documentation;
- Observe and comply with software development standards and guidelines;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Project;
- Adhere to all CLIENT policies and guidelines including information security and PMO Policies and Procedures;
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising SDLC methodology;
- Hands on customisation, configuration and extensions of MS Dynamics CRM
- Strong skills with security architecture and managing releases to various environments
- Proven Experience in a hands-on data migration, writing advanced SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in client-side libraries such as jQuery and any client MVVM library such as Angular.js/React.js/Knockout.js.
- Demonstrated experience in developing Dynamics CRM Dashboards and SQL Server Reporting Services reports using Visual Studio
- Demonstrated experience in Version Control such as SVN, or GIT or TFS.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate solutions with data held in SQL server instances perform maintenance on SQL server instances;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
- Demonstrated capability of excellent team work ethics, being able to work autonomously, including planning, prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers; and
- Demonstrated high level spoken and written communication skills, liaison and negotiation skills, dealing professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organizational levels.
Additional Program Selection Criteria:
- Excellent team work ethics and high level spoken and written communication skills, liaison and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, including planning, prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
NOTE: Australian Citizens are preferred.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au