Our Microservices team is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help design and deliver RESTful APIs by building Microservices using Cloud technologies that will be used by different applications in order to improve customer’s banking experience.
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration.
- Manage build, deploy scripts and systems.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement.
- Recommend solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Manage and plan their own work with minimal supervision.
- Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities.
- 5+ years’ experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kafka
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable
- Experience with Kafka
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Understanding of API gateways such as Kong
- Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD and BDD, excellent debugging skills.
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices.
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Effective time management and communication skills.
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.