- Must have previous track record working on large IT and transformational project
- Strong communication skills required
- Must be an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN for baseline security clearance
Our client requires an experienced Master Scheduler to collaboratively work across a number of significant ICT and transformative programmes to ensure all aspects of delivery and their timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure on time delivery of the outcomes. Our client routinely undertakes significant ICT change across infrastructure and application domains, with some transformational in nature. The breadth and complexity of this change requires careful sequencing and oversight to ensure outcomes are met and organisational goals.
The Master Scheduler must be an experienced professional with a proven ability of setting up and managing complex schedules for mission critical IT programs with a mix of the following:
- A track record of successfully providing Master Scheduling PMO services for multiple large IT and transformational programs.
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills with key stakeholders, programme staff and project managers.
- Attention to detail.
- A sound knowledge of Prince2 project management software and/or MS Project.
- Self-motivated and a high achiever.
- Project Management qualifications, at a diploma level or higher.
- A successful track record of meeting deadlines and high integrity.
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen in order to be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security check.
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12166.