8 Month Contract
The Enterprise Data Enablement Program Scheduler will ensure that all projects (5) are represented within Project Management systems enabling key milestone and resource management reporting as well as monthly resource and cost control.
- Mentor Project Managers on controls necessary for controlled and transparent delivery – including change, risk, resource, schedule and cost management.
- The Enterprise Data Enablement Program Scheduler is responsible for planning, schedule development, maintenance, reporting, analysis and rectification of 5 projects within its workstream in the client’s project management tool (MS Project Online) underpinning the end to end delivery within time, cost and scheduled parameters.
- Responsible for mentoring and guidance for PM’s to provide effective planning of project activities, tracking of project costs and management of internal and external project personnel
- Responsible for complete and timely monitoring and reporting of project schedule governance, maintenance, health checks, issues, schedule and resource quality in accordance with ICT compliance standards
- Assisting with resource allocations and controls across the wider project and program Portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring consistent allocation of costs within and across projects
- Responsible for the management of assigned schedules, validating the PM’s input to schedules and data integrity, reviewing all schedules for quality assurance, progress updates and forecast data is accurate
- Analysing data in schedules actuals data, highlighting the variances and reviewing all Project level data fields to ensure accuracy when reporting extracts are produced
- Liaise with Project/Program Managers on development and amendments to project schedules, participating in planning meetings as required and monitoring and maintaining the baseline schedules according to approved changes
- Creation of Monthly Forecasts as an extract from the schedules and loading into the various project sites.
- Provide wider advice and direction to the Program Managers.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a workstream/program or similar function
- Proven experience in the provision of guidance and advice on Portfolio, Program and Project services, and advise on the appropriate use of methods, tools, techniques, templates and standards
- Experience in project planning, financial management, risk and issue management, stakeholder management, and delivery
- Demonstrated experience in the understanding and use Project, Program and Portfolio methodologies (eg Prince 2, and PMBoK)
- Sound and demonstrated knowledge of the principles of project and program planning including project planning, financial management, risk and issue management, stakeholder management, and delivery
- Demonstrated understanding of the concepts and practices of Portfolio Management
- Proven experience in building schedules, base lining, allocating roles/resources, construction of WBS’s, tracking critical path, exporting/importing schedules between scheduling tools and generating reports scheduling toolset
- Proven experience in conducting quality checks, in accordance with defined assurance criteria, of schedules in scheduling toolset
- Demonstrated skills in proving guidance and advice on governance, frameworks and standards
- Proven ability to educate, develop and coach client’s stakeholders in the principles, practices and standards of project and program scheduling, resource management, and Earned Value Management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems Good financial skills with a high level of numerical expertise
- Time management techniques and organisational skills with the ability to meet business targets, perform under pressure and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Strong skills in computer operations and business systems including use of a scheduling toolset as a scheduling, resource management and reporting tool at Project, Program and Portfolio level.
- Project Management Certification, e.g. Prince2, PMP, RegPM, CPPM (Desirable)
- Experience in Microsoft Project Online/Server. (Mandatory)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.