- Master Scheduler
- Port Macquarie
- 18 Months Contract
- Large Energy Client
Adaps has been scouted to source “Master Scheduler” for a Large Energy Client on a long term contract @ Port Macquairie.
The position purpose is, but not limited to:
Planning, schedule development, maintenance, reporting, analysis, rectification and cost allocation on a large scale, complex ICT project within Client using Microsoft Project Online tool underpinning the end to end delivery within time, costs and scheduled parameters.
The resource should be able to effectively perform all Master Scheduling functions to meet the programme goals, with the following overarching abilities:
- Capability of working independently and be able to add value immediately (demonstrated experience)
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and between, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts and management
- Proven ability to identify, document and call out risks and issues as with regards to the scheduled activities and programme planning.
Project Scheduling requirements:
- Provide effective planning of project activities
- Tracking of project costs
- Responsible for complete and timely monitoring and reporting of project schedule governance maintenance, health checks, issues, schedule and resource loading within the schedule
- Assisting with resource allocations and controls across the project
- Responsible for ensuring consistent allocation of costs within and across the programme
- Responsible for the management of assigned schedules, validating the project managers input to schedules and data integrity, and reviewing schedule for quality assurance, progress updates and forecast data is accurate
- Provision of weekly reports to the project Manager detailing as a minimum, four-week look ahead, schedule costs, s-curves, forecasts, and actuals reconciliation
- Must have expereince in Microsoft Project Onlne
- Must have done Prince 2 certification
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.