OPPORTUNITY TO GET BASELINE CLEARANCE SPONSORED BY THE CLIENT
Adaps has been scouted to source “Master Scheduler” for a Large Government Organisation @ Parramatta Sydney.
Purpose of the Role :
This position will work in the Portfolio, Planning and Governance Team and will be responsible for reviewing all current schedules and using them as the basis to develop and maintain a master portfolio schedule. The role will also be responsible for developing and implementing scheduling standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish a tailored Scheduling Management Framework
- Providing guidance for development, management and coordination of scheduling for major/complex IT projects
- Build and maintain the project/program and overall Master Schedule Actively manage portfolio/program/project scope of work
- Actively participate in planning & scheduling aspects of the overall Program of work
- Defining project/program planning standards to enable roll-up of milestone data and dependencies across portfolio. Provide leadership in bringing together the planning, prioritisation, delivery progress and mobilisation of initiatives for in-scope deliverables
- Facilitating the design, development and ownership of program or project plan, ensuring all milestones and internal and external dependencies are identified.
- Provide insight into project/program performance, and recommend appropriate actions to management to ensure successful delivery.Re-engineering Scheduling Models, Processes and Systems to align with proposed Frameworks and current level of maturity in the organisation
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools (prefer MS Project/Project online) to enable resource management, dependency management, monitoring and reporting progress of multiple concurrent ICT programs/projects.
- Experience with Scheduling Standards, including their development and implementation.
- High level written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to provide high level advice and reporting of status, deliverable progress, risks, issues and constraints as required.
- Experience with facilitation of planning workshops to assess implementation timelines and interdependencies.
- Ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships and cross team collaboration to support planning and scheduling services, including the ability to influence key stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Keen analytical eye for detail and the ability to identify weaknesses in schedule design and setup, whilst ensuring best practice scheduling
NOTE : Australian Citizens are preferred.
How to apply:
Apply using the link below and send your updated resume in word format only or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for more information.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements