Network Engineer Manager
- Perm role with Excellent Pay + Benefits
- Large Financial Organisation @Melbourne
Are you excited to work with word class team who ensure a reliable and safe manage operational changes, determine root cause of complex issues, develop automated tooling and implement design optimizations that drive reliability.
- Must have experience in building and operating large-scale networks
- Solid network design skills and operating mission critical systems
- Strong experience in managing small to medium sized Network teams.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Knowledge of application of network design, including knowledge of major routing protocols, topology design, network hardware, device configuration and traffic engineering.
- Experience building production software applications or an understanding of software development, distributed systems and systems architecture
- Engineering experience in networking, Automation and Cloud Technologies.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience in managing large scale distributed systems or a related field.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.