Manager- Identity and Access Management
- Manager- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Large Financial Organisation
- Excellent Pay +Benefits.
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps is seeking for Manager- Identity and Access Management professionals, who are ambitious to work with one of the large financial organisation @ Melbourne CBD.
What you will do :
The purpose of this role is to lead a team that deliver controls that enforces least privilege access to Mainframe resources by granting the right access at the right time. This role exist to keep the Organisation safe, by ensuring the team manage and administer identity and access on the bank’s mainframe system and to identify and where possible re-mediate identified security risk.
What we want :
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility key business stakeholders in:
- Leading a team that implements further RBAC including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards, processes and procedures Balance the delivery of designs and solutions for multiple projects within tight time restrictions and differing priorities Ensure continuous improvements to processes and procedures, with a focus on driving automation.
- Collaborates and engages with various colleagues (business & technical) to ensure the service remains fit for purpose Assist with the direction and execution of the IAM roadmap Maintaining service levels and ensuring compliance to all process and procedures.
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies
- Must have worked on mainframes.
- Sound written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines Experience leading a team of technical specialists
- Familiarity with explaining technical issues/solutions to both business and technical personnel
- Thinks broadly within defined strategies and policies to meet business needs.
- Adapts and determines new solutions.
- These roles have the scope to adapt the budgets, policies and procedures within broadly defined parameters.
- These roles may deliver and manage the operational requirements or outcomes of a team that is integrated across the Enterprise to agreed metrics/objectives.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Jess on 03 8506 6515 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.