Manager – Engineer (Cloud, AWS)
- Manager – Engineer (Cloud, AWS)
- Excellent Pay $160K -$170K +Bonus
- Multiple roles
- Permanent role with
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is a Tier 1 Financial Institution and undergoing major technological transformation. As part of their innovation, they are kicking off some major projects onto the Cloud (AWS) and as such are looking for experienced Dev / Engineering Managers (AWS Lambda/Node.JS) to join their innovation team. They will be dealing with CIO to create strategy and setup tech landscape.
- Managing the design, development and testing of customer / colleague and technology features/stories in line with service priorities
- Leading an agile delivery scrum team outputs including: engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineers’ responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc
- Supporting code in production
- Qualifying (as requests for work) and managing delivery from downstream service teams and/or third-party vendors in line with service boundaries
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation etc.
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends, including the ability to re code
- Must have AWS, Lambda, cloud migration experience, Node.js
- Technical domain (eg business subject matter, technology and/or tools, vendor/package) expertise
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- Scrum team leadership (direction-setting, blocker removal)
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Testing automation
- Cloud solution enablement
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below in word format only or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.