Manager – Calypso
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Large Financial Organisation
- Calypso focus with People leadership responsibilities
Our client, a large financial institution based in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior & highly experienced Calypso Manager/Consultant in a permanent capacity.
This is a Senior role and you will have prior proven experience in derivative processing front to back and all other market instruments mid to back.
- Responsible for the entire solution within Calypso including detailed design
- Prior experience in reviewing and redesigning of processes or procedures, to deliver improved team productivity and efficiency
- Use technical specifications, requirements, standards and procedures to develop / modify structured code to produce quality programs as part of an application development or problem resolution activity
- Be responsible for all front office support for the Derivatives business, as well as downstream business engagements
- Monitoring progress of requests and stakeholder expectation management including corrective action to avoid/ minimize delays
- Experience in designing conceptual systems for a small system or sub-system
- Contribute to the project estimations, coach, monitor, supervise direct reports to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform their role to be compliant with FSRA requirements and external legislation
- Solid experience in Derivative products and lifecycle events
- Previous experience in an Senior Analyst Programmer role or related Technology discipline
- Financial/ Banking Services Industry experience (highly desirable)
- Vendor, Risk and Stakeholder management
- Tertiary qualification in an Technology discipline or related field
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11595. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546