MacOS Engineer / Support / Analyst
- MacOS Engineer/Support/Analyst
- 6 Month Contract
An experienced MacOS Engineer who can configuration Enterprise MacOS environment and assist with New MacOS (Catalina) & JAMF – Upgrade to support latest version.
- MacOS Engineer who can assist with the following:
- New MacOS (Catalina)
- JAMF – Upgrade to latest version to support new version
Other Technical configuration for the Enterprise MacOS environment
- Technician should analyze and perform repairs related to Mac systems, operating issues, and their peripherals. They install, configure, and fix macOS and interact with their users and guide them on queries and issues related to hardware and software. Professionals configure, install, and maintain Mac systems, their peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Technicians should partner with IT help desk and network infrastructure teams, install, upgrade, and maintain equipment and the infrastructure required for them. They perform diagnostic tests to evaluate and isolate system problems and suggest suitable solutions. Technicians should assess system configuration and software so that hardware resources can be used effectively
- They should establish accounts and profiles of new users and handle their password issues. Technicians log all activities within an organization through a ticket tracking system and document incidents carefully and accurately. They should document resolutions of problems in the knowledge base of their organization. For ensuring proper documentation, technicians follow quality control workflow.
- Technicians should oversee usage of systems so that they comply with their organization’s policies and procedures. They should be prepared to travel to client locations whenever necessary.
- Technicians diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix Mac OS X, Windows Solutions on OS X, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, PowerBook, iBook, Power Mac, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and peripherals, such as scanners and local and network printers. They should be able to wipe out viruses, adware, malware, and spyware by making use of different tools.
- Technicians should be able to configure and troubleshoot IOS and Android operating systems, should be able to script with PowerShell, be conversant with MS-Office and Outlook, and possess knowledge of O365 and Active Directory. Technicians should support the launch of new applications, services, and tools within their organizations.
- Water Fall Model
- Agile Methodology
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.