Lead Systems Analyst – HRIS
Our client is in the post-implementation phase of establishing SAP Success Factors and require an experienced Systems Analyst to provide subject matter expertise across all modules, including system administration, maintenance, upgrade and audit initiatives.
During the post-implementation phase of the new HRIS, the Systems Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of expertise to influence the direction of the future design enhancements and full system utilisation, including advice to enable employees to make the best use of Client HRIS applications. The Systems Analyst will also be accountable for the creation and application of an effective change management and approval framework.
The Systems Analyst will establish a system administration framework that will allow them to work across the full systems lifecycle including business analysis, testing, deployment, support and all relevant administration and systems maintenance to ensure HR system performance and usability is optimised.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Extensive systems administration experience with:
- SAP Success Factors modules including performance management, talent management, learning and development and recruitment and on-boarding
- Chris21 payroll integration experience (preferred).
- High-level problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to deliver system enhancements with accuracy and on time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to influence.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify system improvement opportunities, analyse data and use this information to design solutions that meet business requirements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.