Lead Sitecore Developer
- Permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- Lead Role!
- Must have strong Client Facing experience
We are currently seeking a Sitecore Developer to join our client – a prominent Software Development company for both the public and private sector. You will be responsible for the build and design of Greenfield solutions for a variety of external clients, fully immersed in complex projects within the Sitecore space, as well as being further involved in the full life cycle of Software and Web Development projects utilising modern development techniques. You will take ownership of Sitecore projects, responsible for the design, development and implementation of cutting edge digital solutions.
- Design and architect Sitecore-based solutions, including the logical and physical architecture of Sitecore capabilities, system integration components, database, server architecture and communications
- Lead Sitecore implementations that are delivered on time and on budget, ensuring that project managers have clear visibility to project tasks and timelines
- Ensure compliance to contemporary web development, .NET and Sitecore best practices
- Develop the roadmap for upcoming web technologies, Sitecore capabilities and integration opportunities
- Collaborate with web strategists, analysts, and client representatives to identify software capabilities, functionality and design options for Sitecore-based solutions
- Document the overall system architecture and describe its various components, features, and functionality in sufficient detail for the development team to execute the solution implementation
- 3+ yrs Sitecore
- 5+ yrs Microsoft .NET technologies
- Evidence delivering successful Sitecore projects, using pipelines and developing processors
- Understanding of ODD principles and software patterns (including MVC)
- Experience with any of the following – Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Passion for hands-on development in .NET technologies
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12021.