Lead Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Adaps has been scouted to source “Lead Service Reliability Engineer” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melborune.
What you will do :
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure no production change will result in any degradation of agreed service reliability or performance objectives.
- Drive continuous Improvement of service availability, recovery, efficiency & performance.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Deliver capability to capture metrics such as availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Drive the implementation of highly available and scalable architectures for core and third-party components of the Service
- Contribute as part of a Scrum team to maintain a deep understanding of system functionality and architecture, with primary focus to operational aspects of the service (availability, performance, change management, incident response, capacity planning, etc.)
What you will gain :
- A workplace that supports & role models Diversity & Inclusion.
- A Flexible Working policy that supports your personal circumstances and family commitments
- Learning & Development to assist you achieve your career goals
- Fast paced agile environment, with leading edge technology and innovation
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Salary conforming to market standards
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 8506 6523) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au